Information about payments, refunds, re-enrolments and withdrawals
All tuition fees are payable in advance of attendance.
Tuition fees are paid in accordance with the fee structure established by GEMS under the guidance of KHDA’s established School Fee Framework.
Payment of Fees
Registration fee: AED 500 payable at the time of applying for entry into the school (inclusive of VAT, non-transferable, non-refundable, non-adjustable).
Admissions Fee : An Admission Fee of AED 10,000 will also be due upon the acceptance of the Offer Letter. The Admission fee is non-refundable but adjustable against the total tuition fee for the academic year.
If a student joins the College in the middle of a term/semester, the tuition fee applicable will be prorated, based on the number of full weeks (commencing from the week of joining) remaining and unexpired in the term/semester.
All forms of payment methods are accepted and can be made by in person at the accounts' office. In addition, payments of fees and tuition can also be paid by cheque or wire transfer directly to the College's bank account.
Non-payment of Fees
Failure to pay fees may result in a loss of the student’s place at the College, withholding of their reports, references, and/or examination results, as well as, temporary or permanent expulsion or exclusion from the College.
In order to secure the seat for the next academic year, parents will be asked to pay a re-enrolment fee of 10% of the full fees for the next academic year, which is non-refundable, but adjustable against the first term fees. Please note, students who are unable to be registered with the ministry due to missing required documentation, or students with an outstanding fee balance, will not be able to be re-enrol for the next academic year.
The registration fee, admission fee, and re-enrolment fee remain non-refundable, while tuition fee refunds follow the Ministry of Education Bylaws for Private Education. If a student withdraws or leaves the College for any reason, the refunds will be processed as follows and returned to the original payee.
- If a student withdraws prior to the start of the academic year, the balance of the first term/semester fee paid will be refunded, except the AED 500 Registration Fee and AED 10,000 Admissions Fee, or the re-enrolment fee of 10% of the full fees for the next academic year.
- If a student withdraws during the College term, the Registration fee, Admission fee, and Re-Enrolment fee, are non-refundable, and the remaining tuition is refunded in accordance per the Ministry of Education bilo for term payments:
- Fees will be charged for one full month if a student attends the College for two weeks or less.
- Fees will be charged for two full months if a student attends the College for more than two weeks and less than one month.
- Fees will be charged for the entire term if a student attends the College for more than one month.
All students withdrawing from the College must submit notification of their withdrawal in writing to the Registrar office. A 30-day notification period is required to ensure all necessary documents are ready.
Disclaimer: “Please note that school fees for the upcoming academic year are subject to change in accordance with Article 51 the Bylaw of Federal Law No. (28) of 1999 Concerning Private Education and applicable regulations.”