Science & Technology equipment & facilities
Science and technology are advancing at a faster rate than ever before, so it goes without saying that it is imperative that our students have access to the most up-to-date equipment and learning tools.
Our up-to-the-minute, child-centred campus includes a wide range of science and technology resources and facilities that have been expertly designed to ensure that our students can fully embrace all of their learning opportunities and prepare themselves for their future roles in life.
Our students have access to:
- ICT laboratories with over 400 computers
- A Design and Technology Suite featuring:
- Graphic design room
- 2 fully-equipped workshops for wood, metal, and plastic work
- CADCAM room with LaserPro cutter
- 7 purpose-built Science laboratories
- 3 Full-time Science technicians