Student participation in extra-curricular activities takes equal importance alongside academic performance at Jumeirah College. Through participation in these events students enrich their school days.
In addition to physical development and the exploration of interests, students learn the thrill of challenge and competition, the importance of concentration, the spirit of teamwork and a sense of accomplishment.
Jumeirah College provides a rich extra-curricular programme that supports student’s all-round development, providing opportunities for students to develop talents and explore new interests. Activities include a wide range of both individual pursuits and team building activities for all students to choose from.
Sport ECA Details
You can take part in these sessions by any of the following methods:
- Speak to the lead coach directly to sign up
- Simply go along to the first training session
Please note the following:
- All Breakfast clubs start at 6:30am - 7:15am.
- All lunchtime clubs start at 12:00pm - 12:30pm (unless continued into flexi-time at coach’s discretion).
- Generally after school clubs start at 15:10pm - 16:30pm. However it is best to check the time stipulated as this timing may differ.
- The days and times stated are for training/practices only. Fixtures may be on another day.
- This timetable may change before or during the term, amendments will be communicated via the JC Daily.
- An up to date list can be found on the Sports ECA noticeboard
We also have a multitude of non-sport ECAs listed in the ECA booklet.